Thursday, August 7, 2008

What If List

OK. I must begin this post by stating that I have been with my husband since I was 17. As stated previously, I am 33 now. This December marks 16 years that we have been together. We got married in 2003, had our daughter that August and then our son followed in March of 2005. We've had our bumps (OK, potholes) in the road, but we're working on them.

So, this post by no means means that I'm about to go off and do a bunch of guys. I don't want that. However, that being said, there's nothing wrong with a little fantasy.

Hence, the What If List.

Ah, the What If List. That came about one night while I was still working a couple of years ago. My best friend and I used to work together and it was a slow night at the store. We started talking about some of the cute guys we worked with. We started to imagine what it would be like to be with them. It wasn't as though we were going to start hitting on them and sleeping with them, it was just nice to imagine.

Over the last couple of years, we have added to this list. It has included strangers that we've passed at the store while shopping, friends, celebrities. It's actually pretty interesting.

What's fun about it...it's pure fantasy. These poor, unsuspecting guys are probably doing things that they never dreamed about! Heehee

Heck, there's guys on there that I never would've thought I'd want on there. Some of them are completely opposite of what I usually go for. But maybe that's the point. Maybe the point is to keep it to guys I normally wouldn't be attracted to in order to keep it fantasy. Hopefully, it doesn't mean that my tastes have changed. I love my bad-boy biker hubby.

Although, there are a couple of guys on my list that I wouldn't mind finding out for sure what they're like (and they know who they are)....

No comments:

Post a Comment