Thursday, August 14, 2008

Checking In!

Oh boy! What a week!

We have barely done a damn thing! Oh, wait, we put the new breakfast bar up in the kitchen and a new fence. In a week. Today, though, we're going to an amusement park, then to a hotel in the Poconos, then a steam train ride tomorrow morning and then a zoo. Yes, we're trying to cram a whole vacation into two day. Oh, yeah, we did start off his vacation by taking a nice lazy tube ride down the Delaware River. That was awesome. Hope to upload photos next week.

Saturday, we're grocery shopping the taking the Princess shopping for her princess party dress for Sunday. She's turning 5 *sniff*. Saturday night, I have to make cucumber salad and deviled eggs. Sunday, I have to get a party ready for a 5 year old. Then, Monday, it's all back to normal. Oh, wait, they'll be six million new toys for the kids to fight over. Yippee!

Let's see...what's new?

The Prednisone that my doc put me on is making me crazy. I was able to get about two hours of sleep last night. I was up playing Rock Band for 3 hours (see, proof: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28592236@N04/2762931356/, http://www.flickr.com/photos/28592236@N04/2762931364/). Yes, this is what I do when I can't sleep. I play Rock Band. Funny thing, though, I couldn't make my fingers do any better than Easy level. So, I created a new band called MILF and played the Easy Tour. I fucking rocked it out. We're talking 98%-100% accurate. I had a 369 note streak! 369! If only I could play that good when I'm wide awake. Then I laid in bed staring at the news. For an hour and a half. I think I finally fell asleep around 6:30. I was up and running by 8. Wait, that's only an hour and a half of sleep. Woo hoo! Should make for an interesting day.

How's my smoking? Well, how does ONE WHOLE MONTH SMOKE FREE sound? What was that? Yes, ONE WHOLE MONTH. I'm so proud! I made kissy faces to the camera this morning: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28592236@N04/2762941472/. This is what anxiety and no sleep does to a person...they make stupid kissy faces and show off cleavage. :)

OK. Time to go. Have to get the garbage to the curb and pack. If I don't do that, Hubby will be mighty angry...

Till Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment