Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OK, Not What I Thought

I thought I had a sinus thing going on. I don't. I'm slightly snuffly, but not enough to cause the dizziness that I'm experiencing. Today is day four.

Today, we call the doctor.

I haven't worked since Sunday. Can't operate a slicer when you feel as though the floor is coming up from underneath you. I didn't see my kids last night (that was a combination of feeling horrible and the weather - it was snowing and slippery). This is really messing with me.

I can be fine. And then, WHAM! I'm practically falling over! Yesterday, I had to pee. So, I go in the bathroom and sit down on the toilet. All of a sudden, it felt as though the toilet was leaning over! No, it was me! I almost hit my head on the sink. Instead, I kind of flopped forward and was able to put my hand on the wall to steady myself (small bathroom). I finished what I had to finish, said "fuck this" and went back to bed.

But, even in bed, I'm not safe. Already this morning, the room has spun. And I've been laying down the whole time. Well, not the whole time, I did make coffee and feed the cat. Even doing those two menial jobs, the room spins. Hell, it's spinning right now. I'm laying in bed.

This is not cool.

Maybe if I drink, it'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment