Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Benign Positional Vertigo

In other words, dizzy spells.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/MEDLINEPLUS/ency/article/001420.htm

So, now I have a fancy name for what ails my spinning head. Thank goodness. I was beginning to think I was crazy.

At least I got good meds. I think. Doc prescribed meclizine. This is pretty much prescription Dramamine. I've been on it before for migraines (I get dizzy about 24 hours before a migraine. Some people get auras, I get dizzy.), but never vertigo.

So, I get a few more days off from work. No working the slicer. Doc doesn't really want me driving either. But, I should be able to figure out what dosage works for me by tomorrow and be able to see my babies tomorrow night. I have to. The Princess needs her costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment