Friday, October 17, 2008

I Gots a Job!

Yep! I'm a part-time deli associate at the local grocery! Tain't much, but at least its gas money to get me back and forth to see my kids.

And....I had applied with the Navy to be a civilian administrative assistant and they called me today! Of course, I wasn't home, but I got a call! So, Monday, I will be contacting the officer that called me back so I can hopefully set up an interview!

Despite a set back yesterday, in the grand scheme of things, this has been a wonderful week!

And...I pushed myself this morning on my run/walk (could that be shortened to a rulk? lol!). Instead of three or four miles, I mapped out the course I did using Google Earth and discovered I did not three, not four, not even five, but six miles! It's so easy to lose yourself and not realize how far you've gone when listening to music and taking in such beautiful scenery by the river.

To be able to run along side this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cynfulfishy/2950600658/in/set-72157607884420009/ is just simply breath taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment