Saturday, November 29, 2008

Little Man

My Little Man is going to be the class clown. I can tell this already. Two things he did just today that proves this:

1) We had to go to the grocery store to pick up the fixings for turkey soup (sort of like stone soup, but without the stones). Of course, we went to the store that I work at. We ran into people I know. One of my friends was talking to me and proceeded to call me a goof. Little Man overheard this, turned to his sister and promptly called her a goof. I cracked up and zoomed them around in their car cart.

2) Just now, I am listening to a random mix of music on the laptop. "When I See You Smile" by Bad English played. One the first verse of the song, Little Man proceeds to sing along after the fact, like an echo. This.is.just.awesome.

I do apologize, but I just had to write that down so it wasn't forgotten somewhere in the vast space that is my brain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment