Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thoughts While Waiting for the Dryer

Waiting for the dryer to dry my pants that I want to wear. Oh, and the hoodie too. Need to go to Walmart (yes, I shop here. So shoot me.) and then I'd like to go for a short run. But that's only because I haven't been all week. And I'm feeling blah from eating and not being active.

These pills are kicking my ass up one side and down the other. Bonus? I'm not falling down. The con? I'm falling asleep while standing. Guess one can't have everything.

Trick or treating last night was fun. The kids looked great! Princess' costume looked beautiful on her and fit her really well. Little Man looked adorable as a punkin. I picked them up from day care and brought them back to the house. I changed my shoes for my boots (I dressed up, too) and grabbed my cape. Got make up on Princess (she wanted glitter) and Little Man (green for the punkin stem) and away we went. X-Man drove his truck down into town. And we walked around together. The kids made out like bandits! The great thing about going later is that everyone is so exhausted that you get even more candy! Mommy got some too!

Here's a pic of the three of us: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cynfulfishy/2991010060/.

After we got done with trick or treating, X-Man took me and the kids to Friendly's. Poor Princess, though. She's had a cough for a couple of days. Last night, it was bad (guess the chilly weather did her in). Well, she ate dinner, had a cup of strawberry milk and started coughing. Next thing we know, she's throwing up. Everywhere. I felt bad for her. I felt bad for the other patrons in the restaurant. We were able to get her cleaned up. Got her costume off (poor thing, got it all over her). We apologized profusely and quickly left. She made it home (thank goodness the restaurant is only a few minutes away). I helped get her and Little Man changed for bed. And then it was home for bed for Mommy too.

So, now, my dryer is done. I'm going to put pants on and go shopping and do something to make me feel less fat. I'll try to get my ass running. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment