Saturday, November 15, 2008

Five Year Olds

Fighting with your five year old is so much fun. Especially when they're not feeling well.

I didn't realize it would take two hours to get ready to go to the store for milk.

I shut the TV. I made them clean up their toys (the five year old and her three year old brother). Neither did any good.

She wanted me to get her dressed. Um, what? She's been dressing herself since she was two.

Take some ibuprofen? I had to pour it down her throat. She had a little fever and needed it.

I'm not doing to hot today and this is just the icing on the cake. I'm tired beyond belief and I've had to take medicine of my own for my head spinning. They're fighting. And whining. And I hate weekends like this. I don't get a whole lot of time with them and its weekends like this that make me feel horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment