Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Don't Get It

Why do pharmaceutical companies think that making a product that counteracts what it's for so effectively that it puts you to sleep is OK?

I have vertigo. The meds for it is meclizine which is Dramamine. I take the dose I'm supposed to and next thing I know, it's two hours later! I mean, what happened to being able to function?! I wanted something to stop the dizzy feelings, not knock me the heck out!

I can be at work and doze off standing up. I fall asleep eating dinner.

I'm starting to think I have a sleeping disorder!

No amount of caffeine fixes this. I've tried. It does make me a cheap date, though...one drink/beer and I'm already buzzed!

Makes concentration next to impossible. All I can think of is sleeping. Where, when. It totally bites. Especially during this time of year...my busiest. Even without the orders, I'm super busy with making gifts. On the plus side, gifts have been pared down to less than half this year. Just the kids, my mom and a couple of friends. That's it.

So, while I type this babble nonsense, I'm thinking about how I can get away with sleeping another hour....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment