Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Photographs


At the urging of a good friend, I have decided to try and sell prints of the pictures I take while out on my runs.

I'm a bit nervous about this.

Although I enjoy sharing my photos on Flickr, it's a whole other ballgame to try and sell what you love. I felt this same way the first time I sold one of my halters.

These are the first four I'm going to start with. The upper left was taken in Lambertville, NJ, of the bridge going in to New Hope, PA. The upper right was just outside Stockton, NJ, and shows the tow path bridge and Route 29 bridge. Lower left is in Centre Bridge, PA, under the bridge to Stockton, NJ. And the bottom right was taken in North East, MD, at the community park on a visit at the beginning of September.

I will offer different print sizes and have them printed professionally (obviously, the watermark will not be printed.

What do you think of this start?

2 comments:

  1. I think your photos are excellent. I also think you could do very well selling them. I wish you all of the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you'll do great!

    but then, i'm a little partial.
    i like yer pix.
    ^m^-b

    ReplyDelete