Monday, September 1, 2008

Going Home

I'm online for about 10 more minutes and then I'm showering and driving home. I miss my babies terribly.

So, we talked on the phone yesterday. He wanted me to come home last night. My mom wasn't home, though, and I didn't want to just leave. So, I stood my ground and stayed here one more night. He wasn't happy. I just don't know which he didn't like more - that I wasn't home or that he couldn't get me to roll over and go home.

I don't know what I'm going to say to him. I know what I'd like to say, but I would never say that (at least in a calm discussion). I just need to be able to stay strong. I've got people supporting me in whatever decision I make. I've even got offers of places to stay if I need to.

I just need to put my big-girl undies on. It's time to grow up. It's time to see what I've got.

*crosses arms over chest*
*stomps foot*

No comments:

Post a Comment