Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Tattoo

I have to laugh.

Hubby and I had discussed a while ago (after I got my shoulder piece) that I wasn't going to get any more tattoos as he doesn't like women with a lot of tats. He actually really doesn't like me having the three that I have. I feel that my tats represent me and I wouldn't change what I have for the world.

Well, I'm getting another one. Here she is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28592236@N04/2777879771/

I haven't decided where. He wants me to add it to one that I already have. I don't know that what I want can be tied to anything I have. So, he said, "well you're not allowed to have another one".

Uh, what? What am I, five years old again?

So, I challenged him. I asked, allowed? several times. He didn't like that, so he dropped the subject. Like a hot potato.

Heehee...guess I got him. Dude, don't tell me what I can and can't do with my skin. I want my nymph. And I'm going to get my nymph. She represents this chapter in my life: strength, freedom, magic, beauty. And, she's going in a new spot. Maybe on my other shoulder. Maybe my bewb. Maybe my ass. Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. I love love love tattoos. I especially love tattoos on women. I think its empowering. I think my husband is the opposite of yours. He wants me to have full sleeves, complete with knuckle tats, haha.

    ReplyDelete