Monday, September 8, 2008

LDFKJSIEJFKDJF#$^$%&^&

That's about what my brain feels like today.

I had a migraine yesterday. Anytime I have one of those, the next day I feel like I have a hangover. My brain doesn't work.

I have much to do. I have sewing to do to start making inventory for the grand re-opening. I actually cleaned up my sewing area so I can find my sewing machine and serger again. I threaded the sewing machine with black thread so I can finish the halter I started months ago. Blew the dust off the machines. And, then, I got sucked back into the forums.

Well, first, I pricked myself with a pin and started bleeding. One Spongebob band aid (the perks of having kids) later and I quit already. Hey...pin pricks are painful!

I should just go sew. The forums are slow today. No one's up for joking around.

Damn it. Guess I'll sew...

1 comment:

  1. see that's cos I was out all day!
    Sorry hon.
    hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete