Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Crying

Ever feel like crying? Like the world as you know it is crashing down around you and you have nothing left but tears?

That's where I am now.

I am at a crossroad right now. I am standing here, wondering which road I take. Do I take the one and keep going as I have been? Do I turn to the left, come clean and hope everything works out for the best? Do I turn right and venture life on my own?

If I continue straight, I feel as though I may live the rest of my life in a lie. I can't do that to myself. I can't do that to the ones I love.

If I turn left, I'll feel cleansed, but terrible. I'll crush the one person that's counting on me right now.

If I turn right, I don't know what the future would hold. I'd be alone. With two children in tow.

I feel so alone right now. I have friends. But I don't know that I can talk about this. I dream of better days. Of feeling what I used to feel. But, I have a feeling that it's too late. So, it's either the left or right roads.

Because, there's no going back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment