Friday, July 25, 2008

Apology

Sorry for the last post. I'm sure it offended some people. I just needed to get that out. Being chronically ill sucks the big one.

So, now that the snarkiness is out of my system, it's time to pick myself back up.

I've got people rallying behind me. They're making me smile. All is becoming right with the world.

I'm going to call my doc within the next half hour. Hopefully, they can either see me today, or give me something to get through until I can get in. We'll see. They're usually pretty understanding.

So, now, I'm going to check and see if Spongebob is on yet. Then I can really laugh at silliness.

And, my three-year-old is quiet. Things could be getting interesting real soon...

1 comment:

  1. Why are you apologising? You are the one that's sick and has to deal with it and vent - who cares if it offends people?

    Hopefully the doc can give you some good pain killers so you feel better.

    ReplyDelete