I've been tagged to share six random facts about myself by the awesome Samaria Project (http://samariaproject.blogspot.com)
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they've been tagged
Well, here goes!
- I love music. Of all kinds. Everything from classical and show tunes to heavy metal. I prefer listening to the music over watching TV.
- I have no problem singing along with the radio in the shower, at work, in the car. When asked to go on stage and sing karaoke, I freeze. Even though I've performed on stage when younger.
- I have three tattoos and seven piercings. I got my belly piercing at age 30 and my nose pierced at age 33. And, there's talk of more.
- I quit smoking on July 14, 2008. I have not touched a cigarette since. In fact, being around a smoker makes me feel a little ill.
- I still have my New England accent. Being originally from New Hampshire, I thought I had shed most of it by moving to Jersey. I was wrong. Don't talk to me when I'm upset or tired (or is that ty-ed?).
- I am right handed, but I am able to write with both hands. Legibly.
Whew! That's not easy!
The next suckers, I mean people, will be:
*runs off to tell the unsuspecting suckers*