Saturday, December 13, 2008

Growing Up

My Little Man is wearing big-boy undies.

:-(

I'm very upset at this. He's my baby at 3. I only have two and he's it.

He's actually going to be 4 in a few months. Up until now, he has refused to potty train. It's not because he's not ready, it's because he knows that if he doesn't wear a diaper, he'll have to cease playing so he can go to the bathroom. To me, that's a pretty smart kid to have figured that out.

Thursday, when I picked them up for dinner, their day care person and I were discussing this. She suggested that I get Little Man some undies and just let him wear them. So, last night, we picked up some big-boy undies. I let him pick out what he wanted. And now he has them on. Been a half hour and so far, so good.

But, *sniff*, my Little Man is growing up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment