Monday, September 30, 2013

Reasoning

The reason I started blogging again is because as my memory fades, I don't want to forget the memories I've made or how I've felt at a certain time. Between my illness and my medications, my memory dims as each minute passes. I don't want to forget how special I've felt or when I've had a meaningful time or when something sweet has been said to me. I'm coming to terms with my memory loss, but it frustrates me to no end. I'm supposed to be smart but losing my memory has made me feel dumb. So, if I can write about things that have happened or how I feel, it's like I'm writing my legacy for all, but for me especially so I can remember.

Finn and I at Pas d'Armes pour la splendeur et l'apparat de l'automne, September 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment